The Second National Conference on PFAS was held in Boston, June 10-12, 2019 at Northeastern University. The significant growth in the number of contaminated sites, public awareness, community organizing, public policy, advisories and regulation, scientific research, and media attention called us to once again bring together the array of participants and stakeholders that made the first conference so successful. Researchers and community partners from PFAS-REACH were on the conference organizing committee. You can find the schedule, recorded panels and presentations, and speaker biographies from the 2019 Conference on the PFAS website here.
- Pittsboro task force recommends “deep discounts” so poor residents can afford clean drinking water
- Well water throughout California contaminated with ‘forever chemicals’
- Dear Joe Biden: are you kidding me?
- Clock ticking on ‘forever chemicals’? Biden win spurs revival of plans for federal regulation
- Solvay withholds data about toxic PFAS pollution in New Jersey