The Second National Conference on PFAS was held in Boston, June 10-12, 2019 at Northeastern University. The significant growth in the number of contaminated sites, public awareness, community organizing, public policy, advisories and regulation, scientific research, and media attention called us to once again bring together the array of participants and stakeholders that made the first conference so successful. Researchers and community partners from PFAS-REACH were on the conference organizing committee. You can find the schedule, recorded panels and presentations, and speaker biographies from the 2019 Conference on the PFAS website here.
- Study finds alarming levels of ‘forever chemicals’ in US mothers’ breast milk
- Chemical giants hid dangers of ‘forever chemicals’ in food packaging
- Committee unanimously endorses bill requiring disclosure of ‘forever chemicals’ in products
- Biomonitoring project will assess Michigan firefighters’ PFAS exposure
- These pets have high levels of forever chemicals in their blood. Has that made them sick?