An Arundel couple whose dairy farm is contaminated by so-called “forever chemicals” had up to 20 times the national average of PFAS in their blood, according to test results released Thursday by the farmers’ attorneys. Read more…
- Study finds alarming levels of ‘forever chemicals’ in US mothers’ breast milk
- Chemical giants hid dangers of ‘forever chemicals’ in food packaging
- Committee unanimously endorses bill requiring disclosure of ‘forever chemicals’ in products
- Biomonitoring project will assess Michigan firefighters’ PFAS exposure
- These pets have high levels of forever chemicals in their blood. Has that made them sick?