An Arundel couple whose dairy farm is contaminated by so-called “forever chemicals” had up to 20 times the national average of PFAS in their blood, according to test results released Thursday by the farmers’ attorneys. Read more…
- Pittsboro task force recommends “deep discounts” so poor residents can afford clean drinking water
- Well water throughout California contaminated with ‘forever chemicals’
- Dear Joe Biden: are you kidding me?
- Clock ticking on ‘forever chemicals’? Biden win spurs revival of plans for federal regulation
- Solvay withholds data about toxic PFAS pollution in New Jersey